1. Submissions must come from an individual or group, not-for-profit, or organization living in one of the following Fibe TV communities:
- Ontario: Hamilton/Niagara, Kingston, Kitchener (including Barrie & surrounding area), London, Oshawa, Ottawa (EN/FR), Peterborough and Windsor
- Quebec: Gatineau, Joliette, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières and Québec City (EN/FR)
- Atlantic: All markets served by Bell Aliant Fibe TV
Please note that following a recent CRTC decision, which allows companies to re-direct a portion of community funding to local news, TV1 will no longer operate in Toronto and Montreal. While closing TV1 in these communities was a difficult decision, Bell will, as a result, significantly increase its investment in the production of locally reflective news programming in these markets.
2. A community member must be involved in the production of the show in any of the following ways; producer, cameraman, writer, host or part of the general production team.
3. The obligation falls to the community producer to ensure the program meets all copyright and usage rules prior to the start of production.
4. Your submission is not eligible if;
- You are employed by the companies of BCE or other Broadcast Distribution undertakings.
- The program is part of a commercial venture.
- The program does not comply with regulations set out by the CRTC.